Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan di UPTD Laboratorium Kesehatan Provinsi Jawa Barat

  • Sheline Nurpadila Julipani Politeknik Piksi Ganesha Bandung, Indonesia
  • Zahwa Aulia Syafitri Politeknik Piksi Ganesha Bandung, Indonesia
Keywords: Service Quality, Customer Satisfaction

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of service quality on customer satisfaction at the UPTD Health Laboratory of West Java Province. The research method used is a quantitative research method with data collection techniques through observation, interviews, distributing questionnaires and conducting literature studies related to the subject matter. Based on the results of the research, the correlation value (R) of 0.693 means that the influence of Service Quality (variable X) on Customer Satisfaction (variable Y) at the UPTD Health Laboratory of West Java Province can be categorized as strong because it is in the range (0.600-0.799). The results of the simple linear regression analysis show that the coefficient of determination (R Square) is 0.481 or 48.1%, which means that customer satisfaction at the UPTD Health Laboratory of West Java Province is influenced by service quality by 48.1%. While the remaining 51.9% is influenced by other variables or factors outside of service quality.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Azis, A. (2020). Pengaruh kualitas pelayanan terhadap kepuasan pelanggan. Insight Management Journal, 25.

Anggriana, R., Qomariah, N., & Santoso, B. (2017). Pengaruh Harga, Promosi, Kualitas Layanan Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Jasa Ojek Online “Om-Jek” Jember. JSMBI ( Jurnal Sains Manajemen Dan Bisnis Indonesia ), 7 no 2(2), 137–156.

Gultom, D. K., Ginting, P., & Sembiring, B. K. (2014). Pengaruh Bauran Pemasaran Jasa dan Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Mahasiswa Program Studi Manajemen Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Muhammadiyah Sumatera Utara. Manajemen Dan Bisnis, 14(01), 21–33.

Haryanto, R. A. (2013). Strategi Promosi, Kualitas Produk, Kualitas Layanan Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Pada Restoran Mcdonaldâ€TMS Manado. Jurnal Riset Ekonomi, Manajemen, Bisnis Dan Akuntansi, 1(4), 1465–1473. https://doi.org/10.35794/emba.v1i4.2923

Handi, I. D. (2008). 10 Prinsip Kepuasan Pelanggan.Jakarta: PT Rajagrafindo Persada.

Supranto, J. (2006). Pengukuran Tingkat Kepuasan Pelangggan. Jakarta: PT. Asdi Mahasatya.

Jatra, I. M., & Utami, S. I. A. I. (2015). Pengaruh Kualitas Layanan Terhadap Keputusan Pelanggan Restoran Baruna Sarnur. E-Jurnal Manajemen Unud, Vol. 4, No. 7,2015 : 1984-2000, 4(7), 1984–2000.

Mardikawati, W. (2013). PENGARUH NILAI PELANGGAN DAN KUALITAS LAYANAN TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN, MELALUI KEPUASAN PELANGGAN PADA PELANGGAN BUS EFISIENSI (Studi PO Efisiensi Jurusan Yogyakarta-Cilacap). Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis, 2(1), 64–75. https://doi.org/10.14710/jab.v2i1.5355

Nurhadi, N., & Azis, A. (2018). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepercayaan Dan Kesetiaan Konsumen. Jurnal Economia, 14(1), 89. https://doi.org/10.21831/economia.v14i1.13130

Permana, M. V. (2013). PENINGKATAN KEPUASAN PELANGGAN MELALUI KUALITAS PRODUK DAN KUALITAS LAYANAN. Jurnal Dinamika Manajemen, 4(2), 115–131.

Rahman, A. (2017). Pengaruh Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan.

Sugiyono. (2012). Metode Penelitian Administrasi Dilengkapi Metode R&D . Bandung: Alfabeta.

Siregar, M. (2021).Hubungan Antara Kepercayaan Pelanggan Dengan Loyalitas Pelanggan Terhadap Online Shop. Jurnal Penelitian Pendidikan, Psikologi Dan Kesehatan (J-P3K), 2(1), 83–88.

Vieira, V. (2003). Managing services marketing: text and readings. Revista de Administração Contemporânea, 7(2), 215–218. https://doi.org/10.1590/s1415-65552003000200015

Published
2021-11-19
How to Cite
Julipani, S., & Syafitri, Z. (2021). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan di UPTD Laboratorium Kesehatan Provinsi Jawa Barat. JURNAL PENDIDIKAN DAN KEWIRAUSAHAAN, 9(2), 486-492. https://doi.org/10.47668/pkwu.v9i2.315
Section
Articles