Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Publication Frequency
Jurnal allows anyone to compose, correct, and do derivative works, even for commercial purposes, as long as they credit for the original work. This license is the freest. It is recommended for maximum distribution and use of licensed material.
The submitted paper is assumed not to contain any proprietary materials that are not protected by patent rights or patent applications; The responsibility for technical content and protection of proprietary materials rests with the authors and their organizations and not the responsibility of journal or its editorial staff. The primary (first/appropriate) author is responsible for ensuring that the article has been viewed and approved by all other authors. The author's responsibility is to obtain all necessary copyright waivers to use any copyrighted material in the manuscript before submission.
Jurnal Pendidikan, Sains dan Teknologi allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions and allow the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions. Jurnal Pendidikan, Sains dan Teknologi CC-BY-SA or an equivalent license as the optimal license for the publication, distribution, use, and reuse of scholarly work. Jurnal Pendidikan, Sains dan Teknologi allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions and allow the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions. Jurnal Pendidikan, Sains dan Teknologi CC-BY-SA or an equivalent license as the optimal license for the publication, distribution, use, and reuse of scholarly work.
In developing strategy and setting priorities Jurnal Pendidikan, Sains dan Teknologi recognize that free access is better than priced access, libre access is better than free access, and libre under CC-BY-SA or the equivalent is better than libre under more restrictive open licenses. We should achieve what we can when we can. We should not delay achieving free in order to achieve libre, and we should not stop with free when we can achieve libre.
Jurnal Pendidikan, Sains dan Teknologi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share a copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt a remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.